Eliminate Cosmetic Flaws With Dr. Cooper
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you and even the smallest issue with your teeth can hurt your ability to make good impressions. That’s why Dr. Cooper offers dental bonding, an inexpensive and minimally invasive procedure to enhance your smile.
Explore our guide to learn how you can benefit from this convenient treatment.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding uses a special tooth-colored dental resin that can be molded into custom shapes. Dr. Cooper will apply this resin to your teeth, eliminating cosmetic flaws and restoring their appearance.
After the resin is shaped and set to comfortably fit your teeth, he’ll polish it until the color blends seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
Dr. Cooper recommends dental bonding for treating the following:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Wide gaps between teeth
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding offers several benefits that other cosmetic treatments can’t match. Some of these include:
- Fast — The procedure is typically completed in a single visit.
- Affordable — Dental bonding is one of the least expensive treatments available.
- Minimally Invasive — The treatment is non-surgical, painless, and doesn’t require any aftercare.
- Versatile — The flexibility of the dental resin allows Dr. Cooper to use it for a variety of issues.
- Durable — The bonding material can last up to ten years with proper care.
Visit Dr. Cooper for Dental Bonding
If you have any minor issues with your teeth that you’d like to repair, dental bonding could be the solution you’ve been waiting for. Call our office in San Jose at (408) 253-4150 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Cooper today.